Certificate Installation: f5 BIG-IP SSL
Install your SSL Certificate to a f5 BIG-IP Loadbalancer (version 9)
Installing the SSL Certificate
- Launch the F5 BIGIP web GUI.
2. Under Local Traffic select “SSL Certificates.”
3. Click on the name you assigned to the certificate under “General Properties” while creating the CSR.
4. Browse to the your_domain_name.crt file that you received from Comodo.
5. Click “Open” and then “Import.”Your SSL Certificate file is now installed.
Enabling your Intermediate Certificate
- In the web GUI, choose “Local Traffic,” then “SSL Certificates,” and then “Import.”
2. Under “Import Type,” choose Certificate, then “Create New.”
3. Enter “ComodoCA” as your certificate name.
4. Browse to the Domain.crt file that you received from Comodo, click “Open,” and then “Import.”Your intermediate certificate should now be imported.
Configure your server for SSL
- Create or open the SSL Profile that you will be using with this certificate.
2. Under “Configuration,” choose “Advanced.”
3. Select the SSL certificate (public/private key pair) that you installed at the beginning of these instructions.
4. Under the “Chain” section, browse to the “ComodoCA” file that you imported in the previous step, then save and exit the configurationYour SSL Certificate has now been installed and enabled for use on your server.