Certificate Installation: Citrix Access Gateway 4.5
Citrix Access Gateway SSL installation must be done through the Administration Tool.
- Select theAccess Gateway Cluster tab and then open the window for the appliance.
- Under theAdministration tab select Browse next to Upload a .crt signed certificate
- Click Browse and navigate to the yourDomain.crt file.
Back on the Administration tab, click the Manage button to the right of Manage trusted root certificates
- Then browse to your yourDomain.ca-bundle file.
Note: If you just received individual .crt files, please follow our instructions on how to make your own .ca-bundle file.
- Once these files are supplied on this same window click the Restart button next to Restart the appliance.
Congratulations you have installed your SSL certificate onto Citrix Access Gateway!